5/7/11

New Deep Space UFO Sighting - April 30th, 2011

By Mark Turner Images


UFO's in space are probably my biggest obsession when it comes to 'life out there'.  I only wish there was a little more raw footage on this one so I could discern where the ship is in relation to the camera. Taken April 30th, flying near the International Space Station is a triangle object.  The woman that posted this says that after a little time, NASA quickly turned the screen to its default setting.


Someday, I'll get around to posting my favorite deep space and near earth orbit objects.  I can think of 3 off the top of my head that are just down right frightening.   

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sheilaaliens

Other UFO stories on this site . . . 


Deep Space UFOs - Creatures & Ships

Alien Bases and UFO's on the Moon?


New York UFO Flap of the 1980's


UFO Landing at Holloman Air Force Base

UFOs over Stadiums - 1979 to Present Day

The Istanbul UFO Very Likely could be the Real Thing





No comments:

Post a Comment