3/24/13

The Ancient Cosmic War: A Video by Mark Turner



First off, let me apologize for the long hiatus. Life split into a million different directions. In the meantime, I created a video that I am very proud of. This is based on a podcast of Joseph P Farrell's appearance on Red Ice Creations. After I heard it, I rushed to get a copy of his book; The Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warefare, Modern Physics and Ancient Texts. I read it cover to cover. That was a few years ago and I was amazed that I have not heard more about this thrilling, yet well researched theory. I thought the book would lend its self nicely to the visual medium of video. I wasn't even sure I would put the thing on YouTube ( I have a lot of videos that I have made but never uploaded.) But after finishing it and putting nearly a months worth of work into it, I thought I had something pretty special here. So here its. Please sit back and enjoy . . .

- Mark
                               







Related stories . . . 

Our Forgotten Indian Mound and the Bones of Giants

Stonehenge Beneath Lake Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment